As Founder and Principal of Mila Wealth Management, I believe that the thrill of life is found in living into our own potential. It is for this reason that I am committed to being fully present in every conversation and a lifelong learner.
My more than twenty-year career at Northwestern Mutual is one of my life’s greatest blessings after my family and friends. I lead a team who takes pride in their work and are held accountable to our clients’ expectations. We recognize that exceptional work exposes blind spots that our clients may not know they have.
In building my own practice as a Wealth Management Advisor, I have the privilege of meeting many different people who allow me to be an intimate part of their lives. Creating and maintaining their trust is my top priority. It is an honor to be the person who my clients turn to during their triumphs and during their struggles.
I am fortunate to celebrate the exciting moments in their lives, whether it is accomplishing their goals of starting a family, new homes, promotions, college dreams or retirement.
I help my clients on a path to hit their financial priorities while being protected in the event something unfortunate happens. I have a deep empathy for the challenges my clients face.
It is the combination of these experiences that has led me to bring more depth to my holistic financial planning practice (i.e., specializing in wealth accumulation, risk management and retirement distribution). I show my investment in their lives not only by what I say, but what I do. For this reason, I strive to deliver plans that are achievable and energize my clients to take action.
I am looking to have conversations with successfully minded people who are dedicated to the things that they value most. And because of this, they understand the value of delegating their financial plan to a qualified professional that will partner with them.
Monica has also been recognized nationally through the following company and industry awards for building a successful, balanced planning practice, while maintaining a high standard of client care.
- Million Dollar Round Table Qualifying Member (2005 – 2018)
- NAIFA Quality Award (2011 - 2015)
- Fidelity Advisors Council (2013)
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Security Award - Top 5 (2016, 2017)
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Security Top 100 Award (2013 - 2015, 2018 - 2022)
- Northwestern Mutual Forum Qualifier - Top 3% of Advisors Nationally (2008, 2015 - 2022)
- Northwestern Mutual Life Impact Award (2005 - 2022)
- Northwestern Mutual Master Achievement Award (2016 & 2017)
- National Quality Award (2003 & 2004, 2006 - 2010)
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL ADVISORS (NAIFA) QUALITY AWARD IS PRIMARILY BASED ON SALES PRODUCTION. ADVISORS MUST BE A NAIFA MEMBER AND PAY AN APPLICATION FEE. AWARD IS BASED UPON PRODUCTION FROM THE PRIOR CALENDAR YEAR. FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE: NAIFA.ORG/MEMBERSHIP/AWARDS/QUALITY-AWARD.
Speaker at Northwestern Mutual Events
Monica is often asked to speak nationwide for other advisors, I love sharing how I have built my team, built a successful planning practice, and maintained a high standard of client care.
Speaking engagements include:
- 2022 Louisiana: Brought in to inspire and educate local advisors
- 2021 Wisconsin: Brought in to inspire and educate local advisors
- 2020 Central Regional Meeting: Panel on Investment Philosophy with Brett Schutte Chief Investment Strategist and CNBC contributor
- 2020 San Francisco: Brought in to inspire and educate local advisors
- 2019 Chicago: Brought in to inspire and educate local advisors
- 2018 Iowa: Brought in to inspire and educate local advisors
- 2017 Minneapolis Women’s Forum: Featured speaker on how to connect with clients.
- 2017 Annual Meeting: Spot Light speaker on explaining your difference at the Bradley Center
- 2016 Annual Meeting Building a Team: Featured Speaker on building a successful practice.
- 2013 Annual Meeting: Panel with 2 other top advisors at the Bradley Center